Directions To Winter Park
Cecil Winter Park is located on the north-east corner of Arapaho and North
Garland Avenue in Garland, TX.
To get to Winter Park once you are in Dallas:
- Head east on 635 from 35E.
- Go north on 75 (Central Expressway).
- Exit on Arapaho Road and head east (go left).
Continue past Plano, Jupiter, and Shiloh roads.
Arapaho dead-ends into North Garland Ave (NGA),
which immediately turns north.
There is a large recreational area on the north-east
corner of this intersection (at your 10:00 position).
- Go north (turn left) onto NGA and continue about 300 meters.
There will be soccer fields on the right-hand side of the road.
- Go east (turn left) onto Spring Creek Way, a little street just to the
north of the soccer fields. This little road goes on for about 100
meters then "T"s into Spring Creek Drive.
- Go east (turn left) on Spring Creek Drive and look for the IFGS
check-in stand in one of the parking lots on the south side (your right)
of the road.
If there's a lot of activity going on in the recreational area,
we'll be in the first parking lot by the school, otherwise
we'll be in the second parking lot. Just look for the other
crazies in costume and the harried game producer!
- Park, check-in, and get geared up.
Here is a plane's-eye view of the area in which Winter Park resides - the
yellow circle indicates the game site.
Moving a little closer, we get this bird's-eye view of the game site:
Getting up close and personal, we get this excellent view of the game site:
If you have any questions, please contact the